Skip to content

Specific and flexible cover for landlords, investors and commercial property managers for individual houses and apartments, buy-to-let investments, blocks of flats and even places of worship.

Our buildable property insurance packages feature a range of cover options including buildings cover, landlord contents cover, unoccupied buildings cover and even loss of rent across a range of tenant types.

Policy options include:

  • Buy-to-let

  • Places of worship

  • Unoccupied buildings

  • Loss of rent

All Business Insurance Products


Tailor-made, competitive cover built around your business needs by a team with more than 100 years’ combined experience.


Public, Employers’ and Products’ Liability including affordable UK and US cover on safety-critical parts.

Professional Indemnity

High-quality professional indemnity cover for sectors including design and build, spanning a complex range of risks including wrongful advice, slander and libel.


Effective insurance policies for retail, hospitality and accommodation business owners.

Club Insurance package

Comprehensive and cost-effective cover made exclusively for specialist vehicle clubs.

Motor Trade Insurance

From motor trade road risks for part time traders to combined policies incorporating liability, property and more.